Verizon just has announced a new promotion aimed at customers who need internet services. From January 26, customers who switch to Verizon Home Internet receives free up to 12 months of Walmart+, an estimated value of $155 per year.
This is the first time Verizon has partnered with Walmart for an exclusive offering designed to provide Home Internet customers with additional benefits such as free delivery to select stores, member savings on fuel and access to Paramount+.
The deal is only available for new Home Internet customers and offers many benefits as below:
- Free delivery from Walmart
- Free shipping at Walmart with no minimum order
- Fuel Discounts – save up to 10 cents per gallon on gas at more than 14,000 locations nationwide, including Exxon, Mobil, Walmart, and Murphy stations
- Paramount+ Essential
- Walmart Rewards for Members – earn rewards on eligible items online and in-store to use toward future Walmart purchases
- Exclusive early access – members enjoy special pricing, product releases, online Black Friday deals and more
- In-store mobile ‘Scan & Go’ – use your phone to scan items while you shop in-store and make contactless checkout
- Access to other limited-time offers.
After the freebie expires, Verizon Home Internet customers who wish to continue enjoying the benefits of the Walmart+ service must pay a $12.95 monthly subscription. Please note that the offer is only available until April 12, 2023. Customers choosing a 5G Home or LTE Home plan must also be internet customers new to Verizon. New Internet customers who choose a For or 5G Home Plus plan can be new or existing Verizon mobile customers. Depending on the plan they choose, customers get a 3, 6 or 12 month Walmart+ plan for free.
As a reminder, Fios Home Internet, 5G Home Internet, and LTE Home Internet from Verizon are all available to customers starting at $25 per month with AutoPay and an existing premium 5G mobile subscription (no extra costs, equipment costs, annual contracts or data limits).