The latest “flagship killer” coming from OnePlus, the 10T, is getting its first software update. Not much has changed since the phone was just launched, but expect more improvements once more people get their hands on the OnePlus 10T.
In addition to the few lines mentioning optimizations of various parts of the phone’s software, the changelog also confirms some improvements to the camera experience, so if you use this feature often, you’ll be happy to know that it’s already being improved. Without further ado, here’s what to expect from the OxygenOS A.05 update for the OnePlus 10T:
- Improves the stability and fluidity of the system.
- Optimizes the startup speed.
- Optimizes network stability.
- Optimizes the shooting effect and improves the user experience.
- Fixes the occasional issue when the camera displays abnormally in specific scenarios.
It’s important to mention that the update is currently only rolling out in India, but OnePlus plans to expand availability to other territories in the coming weeks. As usual, the OTA will be incremental, which means it will reach a small percentage of users this week. A much broader rollout should start next week, so don’t worry if you don’t get it over the weekend.