Everything there is to know about the brand new Galaxy Z Fold 4 is here! We will search prices, release times, available colors and the new features.
Also check out this exclusive pre-order deal here:
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 release date
The Z Fold 4 was announced at the Samsung Unpacked event on August 10. Pre-orders are already in, and customers and stores should receive the units on August 26.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 price
The Galaxy Z Fold 4 starts at $1,799, which is the price tag that the Z Fold 3 launched with. Leaksters and analysts were pretty adamant that Samsung plans to lower the price of its Fold series with the new launch. But even if Sammy intended to, in the end it didn’t happen.
During the pre-order period you can get the 512 GB model for the price of 256 GB! Just follow our exclusive link at the top!
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 reviews
(Image Credit – PhoneArena) Hands-on with the Z Fold 4
- Our first impressions with the Z Fold 4 show that it’s a slightly redesigned Galaxy Z Fold 3 with a more usable outer screen and fleshing out old ideas. Aside from a new taskbar for easier multitasking, much seems to be the same here. Galaxy Z Fold 4 hands on.
- To really dig deeper into what’s different, compared to last year, we made a comparison between the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Fold 4.
- Do you even need a foldable phone, or will you be fine with the giant Galaxy S22 Ultra? We try to answer this Galaxy Z Fold 4 vs Galaxy S22 Ultra.
- Which foldable is right for you? The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is a booklet-type and turns into a semi-tablet-type phone. The Galaxy Z Flip 4, on the other hand, folds in for a smaller footprint while in your pocket. Make your choice with Galaxy Z Fold 4 vs Galaxy Z Flip 4.
- Finally, which is better: the most expensive Apple phone or the most expensive Samsung phone? Here we have the Galaxy Z Fold 4 vs iPhone 13 Pro Max.
In which colors is the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 available?
- Phantom Black
- Gray green
- Burgundy (Samsung.com Special Edition)
What is the battery capacity of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4?
The Z Fold 4 has a 4,400 mAh battery – just like the cell in the Galaxy Z Fold 3. We still haven’t had enough time to properly drain the battery, but we expect performance on par with the Fold 3.
What are the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 camera?
- 50MP main camera
- 12MP ultra-wide camera
- 10 MP telephoto with 3x zoom
- 10 MP selfie camera on outdoor screen
- 4 MP selfie camera under inner screen