If you are looking for the best budget phone available today, the 5G capable Galaxy A13…maybe not the number one option from a hardware perspective.
Many other decent 5G mid-ranges from various brands, including Motorola, are still stuck with Android 11 and see Android 12 as the one and only major OS upgrade in the pipeline… ever.
- Add portrait effects (you can add background blur to any photo with a person in the frame);
- Portrait relighting;
- Convert unnecessary moving photos to still images;
- Share albums as links;
- All your invitations together;
- Create time-lapse videos.
- More decorations for your emoji stickers;
- Background colors in mask mode.
- Do more during video calls (share another app’s screen, watch YouTube together, share photos, explore maps, and more);
- Join video calls in presentation mode.
- Gain insight into your body composition (set goals for your weight, body fat percentage and skeletal muscle mass);
- Build better sleep habits (get coaching based on your sleep pattern);
- Improved exercise tracking (set interval training goals on your Galaxy Watch 4 before you start running or cycling).
- Receive a notification when you leave something;
- Find a lost device together (share the location of your devices with others).
- Share your Wi-Fi network with Quick Share;
- Add editing history when sharing photos and videos;
- Easily share tips with others with the Tips app.
More features and improvements
- Color palette (customize your phone with unique colors based on your background);
- Add emojis to your calendar;
- Choose text correction apps in Samsung Keyboard;
- More widely available keyboard options (keyboard layouts, input methods, and features for specific languages are now available in more regions);
- Adjust your sound balance;
- New promotions for Bixby Routines;
- Customize your virtual memory with RAM Plus in Device Maintenance;
- Game optimization service.
May 1st security patch level