As a telecom subsidiary of the UK’s largest pay TV channel, Sky has plenty of reach and clout to bring you some unbeatable mobile phone deals that put the major carriers to shame. Jump to:
Sky phone deals now
Sky has a visual advantage over its other shoddy competitor Three, as it seemingly offers much lower monthly payment agreements on the best iPhones and Galaxies out there, until you notice the release is for three years instead of the usual 24 contract. months. Only after 24 months you can exchange the phone for a new one at no extra cost. Sky also has a very eclectic mix of phones, from the Fairphone to Nokia’s.
Best iPhone Deals for Sky
- iPhone 13 Pro Max deal on Sky: just £50 a month with a 50GB plan† This naughtiest kid of an iPhone, the 13 Pro Max, can be bought on Sky for just £50 a month. As long as you’re happy with a 50GB plan instead of unlimited data, of course, but at this price, you shouldn’t expect to be streaming video for hours on end every day.
- iPhone 13 Pro deal on Sky: £48 per month, save £360. Sky will sell you the powerful one iPhone 13 Pro with a 50GB data plan for just £48, saving you £360 off the usual price.
- iPhone 13 deal on Sky: a £30 offer, “our lowest price ever.” Sky discounts de iPhone 13 for a monthly spend of £30 with no start-up costs. Unfortunately, that cheap package comes with a paltry 2GB data plan string.
Best Samsung Phone Deals on Sky
Unlike permanent cuts like iPhones, Sky is offering some flash deals on Samsung’s best phones, such as the Galaxy S22 series:
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra deal on Sky: The basic 128GB version costs just £44 per month. If you want to get the flagship Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra on Sky, the virtual provider will charge you just £44 a month without an initial payment on a 50GB data plan, cheaper than an iPhone 13 Pro Max for a much better phone when it comes to hardware.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G deal on Sky: save £48 with any data plan. The best value for money Samsung phone right now, the Galaxy S21 FE, running for the low £28 per month. In addition, Samsung will give you a Disney+ subscription for six months until June 11 for free.
- Samsung Galaxy A53 deal on Sky: just £19 a month and 6 months of Disney+. The Galaxy A53 is a great budget deal from Sky, as the carrier has it for just £19 a month with no upfront charges, plus the typical Disney+ deal for Samsung phones.
Best Oppo Phone Deals for Sky
Those who are adventurous can go the Oppo road and never come back, as Sky offers its flagship phones for very little money, certainly a better deal than those high-end iPhones or Galaxies.
Are the Sky phone deals worth it?
Yes, Sky offers one of the lowest phone prices in the UK as you can keep paying them for longer. Plus, the plans allow for rollover minutes for up to three years, or for the duration of the contract, and the plans can be switched at will every month, even if you’re on a temporary contract.
Can I keep my number if I switch to Sky?
Just text PAC to 65075 to get your switch code, Sky says, and they’ll take care of the rest. You can keep your current number by providing the resulting PAC code to your new provider. After that, choose a plan from Sky and call or visit them to give them your PAC number and start the transfer.
How easy is it to switch to Sky?
It’s pretty straightforward, as your current carrier is required by law to get your PAC number needed to unsubscribe within two hours of texting 65075. After you give Sky that PAC, they will connect your phone to their network very quickly unless it’s a public holiday or weekend of course.
How good is Sky’s coverage in the UK?
Sky offers excellent coverage as it piggybacks on O2’s advanced 4G LTE and 5G network. This means that unlike Three, it would also have better coverage in more rural places, although both airlines cite the same 99% coverage of the UK population as it is mainly based in the city center and in high traffic areas.
Still, coverage is a fickle issue, so even the best airline in that regard might not cover where you live or travel most, so just buy a prepaid Sky SIM to test the waters before pulling the trigger and switching to Air .